GO! provides a full palette of accounting and business services which always include unlimited consultations.
As your business partner, we prepare monthly financial statements and provide valuable management advice based on our in-depth knowledge of your business. This insight is provided in the areas of tax and financial planning, cash flow management, as well as methods and means to improve business performance.
GO! basic services include customer invoicing, cash collections and disbursements, payroll, bookkeeping of sales and expenses, and preparation of bank reconciliations. Entrepreneurs have greater peace of mind by having us handle all sales, payroll and other tax filings every week throughout the year.
Budgeting, forecasting, business valuations, financing and numerous business connections can also be provided or facilitated by GO! when you need it.
GO! never looks at the clock when you call or walk in with a question. We want to work closely with you and want you to know that it never costs you a penny to consult with us, but could benefit you a million.
GO! works closely with you everyday, enabling us to identify and address an issue before it becomes a problem that could usurp your valuable time and resources.
- Understanding of your business' challenges and opportunities
- Financial statements prepared and reviewed with you monthly
- Comparative income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Insightful analytical reports focused on critical areas
- Cash management and projections
- Tax planning to reduce payments
- Forecasting and budgeting
GO! takes care of the nuts and bolts of accounting for your business.
- Sales invoicing
- Receivables monitoring and collection assistance
- Vendor invoice processing
- Cash receipts and disbursements
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll, tax deposits, and the associated tax filings
- Sales tax filings and payments
- Annual 1099 issuance to vendors
More When You Need It
In addition to the services GO! provides to you everyday, we are also there when the unusual or once a year need arises. A few examples include:
- Annual Federal and State income tax return preparation
- Business valuations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Personal financial planning
- Financing assistance
- Lease/purchase analysis
- Insurance review
- Competitive assessment
- Litigation support
- Connections to other critical business resources